WELCOME GUEST

Login or Register
New Reply  New Post 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Ghazala Javed with her Father gunned down
Share This Post: Facebook Twitter MySpace LinkedIn Digg Delicious Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati
19-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Ghazala Javed with her Father gunned down
[Image: Ghazala-Javed-Pashto-Singer-480x238.jpg]

Peshawar - Unidentified gunmen shot dead popular Pashto singer Ghazala Javed and her father late Monday night in the Dabgari Garden area, police said. Officials said the murder took place at her residence in Noor Mohalla, close to Dabgari police station. Police said unidentified men came to the singer’s house on motorcycles and knocked at her house entrance. When she came to the door, the gunmen opened fire at her, killing Gazala and her father who was standing behind her. The assassins escaped after leaving them both in a pool of blood. Officials said police reached the scene and took the victims to Lady Reading Hospital, where doctors declared them dead.
According to initial medical reports, Ghazala received a total of six bullets in her chest, hand and back. The dead bodies were later shifted to Khyber Medical College for post-mortem. Upon getting the news of the murder, the victims’ family members and her fellow artists reached the hospital. Ghazala’s sister Farhat Javed has registered a first information report (FIR) against the victim’s former husband Jahangir, and two other men, Salam and Nasir.

Before PM me Please Read this
To advertise with PakistaniFace Click Here
New Reply  New Post 

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Singer Ali Haider’s Father Facing Threat From Bhatta Mafia MA-Sahil 2 258 14-04-2013 11:03 PM
Last Post: MA-Sahil
  Annie Khalid Father Responsible for My Marriage Conflicts: Noureed MA-Sahil 0 185 27-12-2012 10:32 AM
Last Post: MA-Sahil
  Ranbir praises his father’s performance Ali® 0 256 28-01-2012 10:00 AM
Last Post: Ali®
  Ban Veena Malik,Request by Father of Veena Malik Mr_pak 1 629 16-12-2011 12:53 PM
Last Post: Sadia Maheen
  ‘I have to speak to my father to settle the issue’ ... Veena Malik. Ali® 0 326 13-12-2011 07:38 PM
Last Post: Ali®